To rebound from the nasty, I'd like to provide a list of happy things.
- FALL. for all things fall: cooler weather, red wine, comfort foods, baking, THANKSGIVING.
- Running alone, turning off my brain, and just moving forward
- Cuddling with the puppy in the morning and never really being embarrassed by how much I love that dog.
- Waking up and having Husband still be in bed. I live for Tuesdays and Sundays when he's still there, keeping the bed nice and warm for me (he works at 5am all other days).
- Dr. Pepper. I don't indulge often, but man I love some Dr. Pepper.
- the feeling of my bare feet on the floors of our house
- being a grownup and being able to make big, scary decisions all by myself
- working 8-5 with holidays and weekends off
- pop music
- standing at the stove and looking up to see Husband walk in the room
- having lunch with my dad
- making my mom laugh
- watching movies by myself
- The United States. I am so quietly patriotic, but I really truly love my country and the unbelievable life it has afforded me. I am very, very, very lucky.
No comments:
Post a Comment