Saturday, March 12, 2011

spring fever.

I just planted my first seeds of the year in a nice little indoor green house. Seeing some bright green sprouts pushing up will make my day as soon as it comes. I'm currently fantasizing about filling the raised bed with kale, lettuce, peppers, cilantro, zucchini, and love. A steady week of 70 degrees will have me screaming with joy. Winter is always too long.

I am currently fantasizing over a bike. I'm willing to give bikes a chance again and hopefully investing in a decent one will save my knee from that strange popping sensation that only occurs on rides. My knees never ever bother me while or after running. Just biking. I think it's the Target bike that weighs 45 pounds.


Stopped down at Greenstreet Cycles with Dad today. The service was awesome and added even more fuel to my bike fire. Ahh new job, come through, so I can please please buy a sexy commuting bike!


No comments:

Post a Comment