Dear Office HVAC System,
What will it take for you to get your shit together? You are totally fucking with my world. Yesterday, I felt I played it well, outfit wise. The weather was cool and crisp in the morning (40s) and warm and breezy by the afternoon (70s). So I wore leggings, a silk sleeveless blouse, and a merino sweater. With flats. You decided it should be one billion degrees. Yes, approximately, one billion. I rolled up my sleeves and took off my shoes and somehow managed to fend off the inevitable 3:00pm nap time you were forcing upon me with the heat.
Today, I woke up, looked at my closet and thought "I'll show you HVAC system. You do not own me!". Even though it was quite chilly this morning, I chose a pencil skirt, ankle socks, dress shoes, and a long sleeved shirt. Now, it's 9:30am and I am fucking freezing. I am wearing my jacket. I am inside.
Fuck you Office HVAC System.
Sincerely,
Amy in the cube by the windows.
Thursday, November 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment