Tuesday, January 13, 2009

uno

in the past i've used diaryland, livejournal, myspace, and facebook. i'm going to try this. its easier for me to access while at work (sshh!) and it turns out my brain gets decent ideas going whilst working.

so far 2009 has been too good to me. we have our house, health, jobs, each other, and now a puppy. and our puppy, buckley, is amazing. potty training has been going a lot easier than i remembered with oscar, the only thing that is more painful than I remember is kenneling him. Buckley cries like you're beating the shit out of him which kills my heart everytime i put him in there.

I'm currently wondering if i have TMJ as I've been clenching my jaw all night and its been popping like crazy everytime I open my mouth. Fairly unpleasant to think about, my apologies. I get a comprehensive physical for work on thursday so i'll have that doc take a look at it.

My job so far is great. Cube life has been an adjustment from retail life but I'm getting there. i defintiely have more time and energy to make a dinner every day. i miss eating cheese all day and the free bottles of wine, but i'll live. the weekends and holidays off are phenomenal and something i will never take for granted ever again.

I do need to get to the gym soon. Since I switched to a more set schedule and since buckley came around, its been difficult to try to figure out where I want to work gym time in. Granted the fact that it's January and I don't want to leave the house ever also plays a bit of a role...



buckley and me moments after he became ours. I just finished crying my eyes out a la Holly Hunter in Raising Arizona ("I love him so much!!").

No comments:

Post a Comment